- 【Folding Portable Scooter】：Unique quick folding design With 2-second foot-actuated folding makes the adult scooter more portable and space-saving. This lightweight folding electric scooter can be effortlessly carried when you’re on the go or a commuting tool to work on a train, bus or school, and stow away in a compact space
- 【Adjustable speed and LED headlight】：It has Adjustable speed levels and LED headlight for an evening ride, The headlight provides a wider range and the functional brake light makes you can be seen at night，double ensures your safety
- 【Powerful Motor】: The scooter applies features an upgraded 250 Watt motor, can achieve the max speed at 12MPH with a stable driving experience，the motor on the rear wheel achieves a faster start, smooth turning, and stable riding
- 【 High-Level Security】: This electric scooter Braking is smooth and secure. The excellent Features anti-lock electronic brake and rear fender foot brake system make the brake respond more quickly and improves safety when in use. travels up to 11miles and conquer 15% of hills. The motor on the rear wheel achieves a faster start, smooth turning, and stable riding
- 【Clear led display 】：The display shows the essentials: mode, current speed, and remaining battery capacity. The integrative power button next to the right handle makes the electric scooter operate easily and handily
- 【Warranty】: Customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us. warranty for different parts. contact our after-sales service team if you have any problems
Any purchases of Electric Scooters at customers' risk.
RUSHSAVINGS DO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.
Electric Scooter Safety Precautions
Always wear standard safety equipment like the helmet, gloves, knee and elbow protector, and close-tipped shoes. We don’t want to meet accidents but it is best to be safe than sorry.
Always keep the tires in check by optically inspecting them first if they are in good shape. Deformed tires mean it is not safe to ride the electric scooter. Maintain the required pressure of the e-scooter tires. Check the thread if it is still in good condition. You put yourself at risk riding on an e-scooter with worn-out threads in the tires.
Be Aware of Pedestrians and Traffic
Do not allow yourself any distraction from your surroundings. Focus on your driving so you can elude accidents on heavy passersby and oncoming traffic.
Look out for Barriers and other Inanimate Objects
Concentrate of the road you are trodding. Accidents are sometimes due to obstruction blunders down the road.
Choose Your Path
Riders must avoid slippery surfaces or deep mud and snow at all times. Exercise caution when reeling through these unstable terrains to avoid injuries when you take that fall.
Relax and Keep Calm
This safety precaution is oftentimes taken for granted with the thought of getting to your destination as fast as possible. Push lightly and never pressure yourself and the machine to speed up your arrival.
Do Not Drive Under a Stormy Weather
It is dangerous to drive under stormy weather on an electric scooter. Riding on an e-scooter under this condition is prone to lightning strikes that could maim or kill you.
Avoid Driving Full Speed For a Long Time.
Driving full speed for a long time can lead to loss of control, crash and injury.
Keep Both Hands On the Handles
Do not hold any objects in your right or left hands while riding a scooter.
Injuries and accidents are preventable when exercising safety precautions on electric scooters. Ride safely and arrive home in one piece.
Motor Power: 250W
Rang per charge:11Miles
Item Weight: 11.5KG
Load Range: 55-180 lbs
Max Speed: Approx. 12.5MPH
Climbing Capacity: 15%.
Charging Time: 4-6H
Battery: Lithium-Ion 36V 5Ah
Brake:Front:E-brake/Behind:rear fender brake
Led Display:Multifunction Dispaly
Package Size : 100*15*47 cm