BUY TODAY AND GET A BAG FOR FREE!!!!!!
|Top Speed||18.5 mph* Depends on riding style and terrain|
|Long Range||16 miles * Depends on riding style and terrain|
|Larger Solid Tires||8.5'' Maintenance-Free Tires|
|Hill Climbing||Approx. 15%-20%|
|MAX. Load||264 lbs|
|Smart App||MiniRobot App|
|Braking System||Double Braking System|
|Reinforced Fender with Bracket||✓|
- 2022 Superior Battery Performance - With the 7.5 AH high capacity lithium-ion battery, the MAX commute electric scooter can hit speeds of up to 18.5 MPH, more than fast enough to keep up with local traffic. It has a battery that will last up to 16 miles on a charge under specific conditions, and a max load of 264 lbs. The regenerative battery helps recycle energy from riding and provides a longer range.
- More Comfortable Upgraded Motor Wheel - Features a more powerful front-wheel-drive 350-Watt upgraded brushless motor, large 8.5-inch honeycomb shock-absorbing solid tires, rear dual shock absorbers, the electric scooters i9pro will not only be able to get up hills with ease but do so comfortably, too. i9pro adults electric scooter offers a smooth ride, even when going over the bumpiest of roads.
- "MiniRobot" Smart App - Simply pair iScooter electric scooter with your smartphone and use the app to lock/unlock, light on/off, gears, start mode (zero start or non-zero start), customize set maximum speed, cruise control, etc. This APP is a very artificial intelligence software that can also monitor the scooter's top speed and battery power along.
- Durable Aviation Grade Aluminum Material - The electric scooter for adults is made of premium aviation-grade aluminum material, which can enhance stability and durability. Also, It has a large, bright LED display, easy-to-use controls, a built-in horn, and bright head- and taillights. It also has a sleek design that's sure to turn heads.
- Foldable and Portable - An e-scooter that truly works for your commute. The motorized electric scooter for adults is foldable, at 35 lbs which makes it a good fit for taking it everywhere with you. i9pro e-scooters also can be put in compact spaces, like the car truck. By avoiding the crowds and getting there sooner, save your time and money and have fun.
Any purchases of Electric Scooters at customers' risk.
RUSHSAVINGS DO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.
Electric Scooter Safety Precautions
Always wear standard safety equipment like the helmet, gloves, knee and elbow protector, and close-tipped shoes. We don’t want to meet accidents but it is best to be safe than sorry.
Always keep the tires in check by optically inspecting them first if they are in good shape. Deformed tires mean it is not safe to ride the electric scooter. Maintain the required pressure of the e-scooter tires. Check the thread if it is still in good condition. You put yourself at risk riding on an e-scooter with worn-out threads in the tires.
Be Aware of Pedestrians and Traffic
Do not allow yourself any distraction from your surroundings. Focus on your driving so you can elude accidents on heavy passersby and oncoming traffic.
Look out for Barriers and other Inanimate Objects
Concentrate of the road you are trodding. Accidents are sometimes due to obstruction blunders down the road.
Choose Your Path
Riders must avoid slippery surfaces or deep mud and snow at all times. Exercise caution when reeling through these unstable terrains to avoid injuries when you take that fall.
Relax and Keep Calm
This safety precaution is oftentimes taken for granted with the thought of getting to your destination as fast as possible. Push lightly and never pressure yourself and the machine to speed up your arrival.
Do Not Drive Under a Stormy Weather
It is dangerous to drive under stormy weather on an electric scooter. Riding on an e-scooter under this condition is prone to lightning strikes that could maim or kill you.
Avoid Driving Full Speed For a Long Time.
Driving full speed for a long time can lead to loss of control, crash and injury.
Keep Both Hands On the Handles
Do not hold any objects in your right or left hands while riding a scooter.
Injuries and accidents are preventable when exercising safety precautions on electric scooters. Ride safely and arrive home in one piece.