About 5 business days delivery !!!!!
Gift Bag and SEAT.
Dual Motor - 1000W x 2
Up to 40 Mph/40 Miles
52V 23.4AH Battery
- Max Speed: 40 MPH
- Max Range: 40 Miles
- 52V 23.4Ah Lithium Battery
- 10" Pneumatic Road Tires
- 1 LED Headlight
- 1 LED Tail Light
- Manual Shut-off Key
- Hydraulic Brakes
- Multifunctional Dashboard
- 4 Front Suspensions
- 2 Rear Spring Shock Absorbers
- Charging Time: 4-5 Hrs.
- Max Weight Load: 264lbs.
D4+ Manual Download:D4+ Manual
★[OUTSTANDING ELECTRIC SCOOTER]: YUME D4+ sports a 2000W high-speed DC brushless dual motors, hydraulic brakes, and a 52V 23.4Ah lithium battery. It has a max speed capacity of 40 MPH, travels up to 40 miles, and charges fully in 4-5 hours. The scooter features a multifunctional driving system that shows you how to easily adjust your speed rate to meet your local traffic requirements per time. Also attached is a high-quality removable cushion saddle seat, which makes riding more comfortable and enjoyable.
★WHAT YOU GET
- 1 Electric scooter with a kickstand
- 2 Power adapter chargers
- 2 Manual keys
- 1 Installation tool
- 1 Removable seat
We provide general after-sale services as well as a warranty for quality problems caused by non-human factors. If you have any problems with your scooter, please feel free to contact us at any time and we will do our best to proffer a solution.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE BEST RIDE QUALITY
- The ride on the D4+ is beyond smooth thanks to the full hydraulic adjustable suspension system.
- 4 Front Suspensions and 2 Rear Spring Shock Absorbers allow the Rider to experience a smooth and controlled ride on the road in all conditions.
- High speed on road, and more bouncy for the road.
- D4+ can reach speeds of up to 40mph and has three main gears for the road.
HIGH SPEED MOTOR 2000W BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- D4+ sports 2000W high-speed DC brushless dual motors, hydraulic brakes, and a 52V 23.4Ah lithium battery.
- It has a max speed capacity of 40 MPH, travels up to 40 miles, and charges fully in 4-5 hours.
- The scooter features a multifunctional driving system that shows you how to easily adjust your speed rate to meet your local traffic requirements per time.
- Adopt advanced Hydraulic Brakes, and dual front, and rear brake systems, emergency brakes can also be sensitive and stable.
10" PNEUMATIC ROAD TIRES
- It can adapt to different road conditions. With an overall IP54 rating, the D4+ can be ridden during any weather.
BEST IN CLASS LIGHTING PACKAGE
- Headlight and bright rear light, like an angel Escort your night trip. Ensure safe riding in traffic day and night.
- Gives you more space to stand, sit or store, With mounting posts installed in the deck.
PORTABLE FOLDING DESIGN
Electric Scooter Safety Precautions
Always wear standard safety equipment like the helmet, gloves, knee and elbow protector, and close-tipped shoes. We don’t want to meet accidents but it is best to be safe than sorry.
Always keep the tires in check by optically inspecting them first if they are in good shape. Deformed tires mean it is not safe to ride the electric scooter. Maintain the required pressure of the e-scooter tires. Check the thread if it is still in good condition. You put yourself at risk riding on an e-scooter with worn-out threads in the tires.
Be Aware of Pedestrians and Traffic
Do not allow yourself any distraction from your surroundings. Focus on your driving so you can elude accidents on heavy passersby and oncoming traffic.
Look out for Barriers and other Inanimate Objects
Concentrate of the road you are trodding. Accidents are sometimes due to obstruction blunders down the road.
Choose Your Path
Riders must avoid slippery surfaces or deep mud and snow at all times. Exercise caution when reeling through these unstable terrains to avoid injuries when you take that fall.
Relax and Keep Calm
This safety precaution is oftentimes taken for granted with the thought of getting to your destination as fast as possible. Push lightly and never pressure yourself and the machine to speed up your arrival.
Do Not Drive Under a Stormy Weather
It is dangerous to drive under stormy weather on an electric scooter. Riding on an e-scooter under this condition is prone to lightning strikes that could maim or kill you.
Avoid Driving Full Speed For a Long Time.
Driving full speed for a long time can lead to loss of control, crash and injury.
Keep Both Hands On the Handles
Do not hold any objects in your right or left hands while riding a scooter.
Injuries and accidents are preventable when exercising safety precautions on electric scooters. Ride safely and arrive home in one piece.