- 2022 Superior Battery Performance - With the LG 7.5 AH high capacity lithium-ion battery, the commute electric scooter can hit speeds of up to 16 MPH, more than fast enough to keep up with local traffic. It has a battery that will last up to 20 miles on a charge under specific conditions, and a max load of 264 lbs. The regenerative battery helps recycle energy from riding and provides a longer range.
- More Comfortable Upgraded Motor Wheel - Features a more powerful front-wheel-drive 350-Watt upgraded brushless motor, large 8.5-inch Pneumatic shock-absorbing tires, rear dual shock absorbers, the electric scooters UM-1 will not only be able to get up hills with ease but do so comfortably, too.UM-1 adults electric scooter offers a smooth ride, even when going over the bumpiest of roads.
- "AnyHill" Smart App - Simply pair AnyHill electric scooter with your smartphone and use the app to lock/unlock, light on/off, gears, start mode (zero start or non-zero start), customize set maximum speed, cruise control, etc. This APP is a very artificial intelligence software that can also monitor the scooter's top speed and battery power along.
- Durable Aviation Grade Aluminum Material - The electric scooter for adults is made of premium aviation-grade aluminum material, which can enhance stability and durability. Also, It has a large, bright LED display, easy-to-use controls, a built-in horn, and bright head- and taillights. It also has a sleek design that's sure to turn heads.
- Foldable and Portable - An e-scooter that truly works for your commute. The motorized electric scooter for adults is foldable, at 35 lbs which makes it a good fit for taking it everywhere with you. i9pro e-scooters also can be put in compact spaces, like the car truck. By avoiding the crowds and getting there sooner, save your time and money and have fun.
Any purchases of Electric Scooters at customers' risk.
RUSHSAVINGS DO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.
Electric Scooter Safety Precautions
Always wear standard safety equipment like the helmet, gloves, knee and elbow protector, and close-tipped shoes. We don’t want to meet accidents but it is best to be safe than sorry.
Always keep the tires in check by optically inspecting them first if they are in good shape. Deformed tires mean it is not safe to ride the electric scooter. Maintain the required pressure of the e-scooter tires. Check the thread if it is still in good condition. You put yourself at risk riding on an e-scooter with worn-out threads in the tires.
Be Aware of Pedestrians and Traffic
Do not allow yourself any distraction from your surroundings. Focus on your driving so you can elude accidents on heavy passersby and oncoming traffic.
Look out for Barriers and other Inanimate Objects
Concentrate of the road you are trodding. Accidents are sometimes due to obstruction blunders down the road.
Choose Your Path
Riders must avoid slippery surfaces or deep mud and snow at all times. Exercise caution when reeling through these unstable terrains to avoid injuries when you take that fall.
Relax and Keep Calm
This safety precaution is oftentimes taken for granted with the thought of getting to your destination as fast as possible. Push lightly and never pressure yourself and the machine to speed up your arrival.
Do Not Drive Under a Stormy Weather
It is dangerous to drive under stormy weather on an electric scooter. Riding on an e-scooter under this condition is prone to lightning strikes that could maim or kill you.
Avoid Driving Full Speed For a Long Time.
Driving full speed for a long time can lead to loss of control, crash and injury.
Keep Both Hands On the Handles
Do not hold any objects in your right or left hands while riding a scooter.
Injuries and accidents are preventable when exercising safety precautions on electric scooters. Ride safely and arrive home in one piece.
We got this electric scooter for my son for Christmas and so far it has worked great! All my kids have used it. It’s so easy to use, very smooth, and durable. It has only been 4 days so far, so if anything changes I will update my review
Wanted something for our 8 yr old but didn’t want something that he would grow out of or have to recharge every 30 minutes. Seems to be high quality and durable. He was able to catch on to the controls pretty quick and he likes that he can control the throttle easily since he isn’t ready to test the upper limits of its speed capabilities
I just used my Anyhill UM2 scooter for the first time today to commute to work.
Let me just first say amazing communications back and fourth. It took me about 10 minutes to get it fully assembled. I had already watched the Anyhill YouTube videos about reviews and assembly which were easy to understand as well as scoring an Award as best scooter of 2022 under $1000.
My Anyhill scooter was quick to get to speed of 18 mph on flat ground✅️ It has amazing breaks✅️ it has an amazing ride✅️ I’m 260 lbs and it truly responds very well given my weight 👍🏼 100% recommend